Here at Love Lully we always take your privacy very seriously and we would never give your details to any external third party. We have a legal duty under the Data Protection Act to ensure your details do not fall into the wrong hands. We have a strict zero spam policy.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Section 1 – What information do we collect about you?
We may collect & process the following information about you:
- Any information you provide by filling in online forms, on the website.
- When you purchase something from our online store, we collect details such as your name, address & email address.
- If you set up an online account with us, we will store your password.
All of your details are stored on our online platform, which is a secure password protected system, only handled by staff members who are trained in the Data Protection Act. Your details are automatically deleted after 24 months, unless there is a specific reason for us to keep your details longer than this.
Section 2 – How do we use your personal information?
- We will use your personal data to process your order, delivery, payments & returns.
- To offer your promotional emails (with your consent) about new product launches, to send you promotional offers etc.
- To add you to our mailing list (with your consent)
- To assist in the detection & prevention of fraud.
Contact details such as your home address, telephone number and email address are only used in relation to your order. We will not send you anything unrelated to your order through these channels unless you consent us to.
Your payment details are only used to process your order, and will not be stored pass the transaction.
Love Lully Ltd will never pass your details on to third parties.
Section 3 – How do I consent?
When you provide us with personal information by completing a transaction, you are consenting to us to store your home address, telephone number, email address and order details for the duration of 24 months.
We will not add you to our mailing list nor send you any promotional emails unless you have consented us to.
If you would like to request any personal information we may hold about you to be deleted or amended, please contact our customer service team who can advise you of our terms & policy.
Section 4 – Analytics
From time to time we use our website analytics programme to access how our website runs, in order to improve customer journey.
We use our programme to see how people shop our website, how they interact and to understand their wants and needs. We gather this information in the form of cookies.
All of this information is anonymous, so we will never use it to try and identify you.
Section 5 – Cookies
You can choose to block any cookies from any specific website within your browser settings.
Section 6 – How can I access my personal information?
As we are holding your personal information on record, you have the right to:
- Ask to see if (if any) date we hold about you.
- Amend any incorrect details we currently hold.
- Request that we delete any personal information that we hold about you.
- Withdraw any of the permissions/consent you have previously given us. e.g opt out of receiving promotional offers/be removed from the mailing list.
If you wish to do any of the above, then please contact our professionally trained customer service team.
Section 7 – Data Breaches
If in the unfortunate event, we become subject of a data breach. We will endeavour to report this to any affected persons and authorities within 48 hours. If it is apparent that any personal information has been stolen that can formally identify you then we will report this directly to you.